Thursday, November 6, 2008

Discovery Atlas: Need Help with that Pillow?

I’ve discovered what it is, I think. Each episode comes with a sedative. We watched the one on Italy last night, and I fell asleep. Again.

I thought that it was a fluke when I fell asleep during the the
Brazil episode. I don’t really care much about Brazil (though I do understand all the girls have nice asses and go to nude beaches, if the internet serves me right). I figured that maybe it was the lack of caring, and surely other episodes in the series – ones on places I cared more about, perhaps – would be engaging.

Guess not. Sh!t, I’m Italian. And I fell asleep.

These
Discovery Atlas episodes… they suck. Don’t bother. Stick with Planet Earth or something. Don’t waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.