Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The new pups are filling out nicely

So, yeah. I found out I lost a substantial amount of weight recently, but the overall goal was not to find out my weight, but to weigh the new puppies. I had tried this before, if you recall, and came away with what I thought their weights were. This was awhile ago though, and we wanted more up-to-date information.

So I reluctantly put myself on the scale, while
The Girl tried to cover my eyes. This did not work obviously, but it did give me good insight into how much they actually weigh.

They each outweigh Miles now. Miles weighs in @ around 68-70lbs, and the lighter of the two –
Hunter – weighs 71lbs. Chase is closer to 73lbs. So hey, I guess I should finally break down and give them each their own page then, huh? Weird. I guess the x-factor for getting your own webpage here is weight. Who would have thunk, right? Certainly not me. And hell, with my incredible shrinking abilities, maybe I won’t have a page, soon.

Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.