Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Incredible Shrinkng 'Bob

That is me, apparently. Weighed myself a few days ago, for the first time since moving here a year and a half ago. I knew I had lost some weight, but I was shocked to see where I was. I’m hesitant to share, actually.

155 pounds.

Yikes. I mean, that’s 25lbs in that year that I’ve lost. I knew I had lost some unneccesary weight. Hell, I moved up here with a svelte 32-33” wiastline. I own a couple pairs of 31’s I would squeeze into on occasion. Now, the 31’s need a belt lest they become ankle warmers. So, I went from – let’s average – a 32.5” waistline, to a <31” waistline. It gets muddy here, though. See, My waist has shrunk, but my weight lifting has held pretty steady, ,and actually seen some gains in some departments. I’ve had some injuries over the last year that have kept me out of the gym (garage) for maybe 3-4 months of good workout time too, but overall, I still fill out my shirts about the same save for the waistline.

I’m not sure where all this weight was to begin with, I guess I’m saying. But now that I know I have some room, I’m going to hit the weights a little bit harder, and really push to get some of that weight back. Just the good weight, though. I figure, maybe I can make it up to 175lbs of meat. Whadya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.