Thursday, April 30, 2009

It finally came: the day I couldn't eat another cookie

cookies
It happened. I never thought it would happen. But it did. I Finally ate enough cookies, that I can’t even think about eating a cookie right now. Too much buttery, sugary goodness.


I had pigged out two nights ago after finishing up a movie or something. Can’t quite remember, the only thing I can seem to focus on is feeling kind of icky for the next handful of hours before I went to bed. I just… just too many. Too much. Even just thinking “cookie” makes me want to gag.

Geez I feel old now. Next thing you know, I’ll be saying things like “this cake has too much icing,” or “I need to water down this soda it’s too sweet,” or “oh no thanks, I’ll have to skip the threesome tonight dear(s).”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.