Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Side Story to Yesterday's Outing: Getting peed on

It might have been retaliation. I mentioned it yesterday, but in case you didn’t read it, we took the dogs out to play, and then loaded them up in the back and went off-roading for awhile.

What I
didn’t mention was that “awhile” was actually more like an hour & a half. Yeah. So while we were having fun traversing the rock path, they were stuck bouncing around in the back. And once we’d done that – a couple of times – we then took to the dunes & the beach. Up, down, sideways, through little mud bogs… you name it, we probably did it.

Well for this adventuring, and to make sure we had the proper grip for the rocks and enough float for the sand, I made sure to air the tires the funk down, while they were playing. Well in order to make sure we had proper air pressures for the road on the way back, we navigated back bay-side along the peninsula, and let the dogs out again to play around some more whilst I aired the tires back up (this takes about 5 minutes per tire).

After I let them out and was standing there admiring the beautiful weather, I noticed suddenly that my leg was getting really really warm on the back side. As if the sun was just beating down on it. But it was strange because it was only along my calf.

If I hadn’t titled this entry, this would be the part where I stealthily attack you with the surprise punch line. But as it stands, I just get to tell you what you already gathered: The dog peed on me.

I mean seriously – WTF, dog. It wasn’t that bad a ride. No one fell out and no one had any scrapes or bruises to speak of. Keep it in your pants. If there’s ever a next time I swear to you, fellow reader(s), that I will whip it out and piss right back, all over the little sh!t.

It was
Hunter, by the way. Of course. He’s just vindictive enough to pull it off. Little bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.