Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bob Seger Sucks. No, Really

Funny, in that researching yesterday’s post more, I discovered that most of the music I was critiquing as the “Limbo Era,” turns out that most of the music was actually Bob Seger music.

Who is this clown and his
Silver Bullet Band? What, is that a clue? Are they all talent vampires?

I mean, let’s look at “
Old Time Rock & Roll” for a minute. They guy… is critiquing the songs of his era! And it seems – unbeknownst to him – that this includes his crappy-ass music! How does he not get this? How does he not see that indeed, I would like to take those old records off the shelf, because indeed, today’s music - YOUR music – does not have the same soul. It’s soulless trash, Mr. Seger. Seriously, what was he thinking? He wrote a song, trashing his own music. Sort of like that stupid motherf*cker that spouts off before he thinks, saying “guys who where pink shirts are idiots,” before glancing down at the pink shirt they’re wearing and thinking oh sh!t did I just do that?

Bob’s music; it is like listening to a thousand babies being bored – literally – to death. His music sounds like a bad commercial jingle, you know? That just keeps on going! As evidence of this, I submit to you as exhibit A, “
Like a Rock,” the f*cking most annoying song ever used in an f*cking advertisement (thanks, Chevy. Maybe that’s why you’re going under. Karma’s a bitch).

Don’t even get me stared on “Katmandu,” that place he really really wants to go to that I’d quite honestly like him to go to as well. And here’s to hoping they take away his guitar & mic when he gets there.

I also noticed that his solo music is conspicuously absent from the iTunes music store. Clearly, iTunes has higher standards.

Thinking about it, knowing what I know now, makes me want to ask the question, “Alright, who gave Bob the guitar for Christmas? Who was it?” And it also makes me want to consider renaming the “Limbo Era” of music the “Bob Seger Sucks Era of Music.”


Why, God? Why did you invent Bob Seger? Is he the devil?

Yes!?! Holy f*ck. That explains so much.

9 comments:

  1. Yes. Bob Segar especially, and the whole attitude of AOR radio during his time, is the devil.
    It's all about sailing away. I wish they would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Bob Segar especially, and the whole attitude of AOR radio during his time, is the devil.
    It's all about sailing away. I wish they would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Bob Segar especially, and the whole attitude of AOR radio during his time, is the devil.
    It's all about sailing away. I wish they would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Bob Segar especially, and the whole attitude of AOR radio during his time, is the devil.
    It's all about sailing away. I wish they would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No talent useless noise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come and see Niagara Falls up close to get this off your mind instead.

    https://NiagaraUltimateCruises.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bob Seger depresses me, his songs are not happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all sound so cruel an like hypocrites. So piously and arrogantly narrow minded to others point of view. I feel very sorry for you all that you’ll take a book of stories written by MEN 200 years after the man Jesus. The man a small group of men added to “The Old Testament”or (👉🏻The Torah👈🏻)after he’d long passed away. All as a power play grab to gain control of the world for impure reasons, and things that have nothing to do with what the man Jesus’s messages and lessons where meant to do which was to bring people enlightenment and foster acceptance for all. The Christian Bible was written over 2000 years ago before most people ( except the rich) knew how to read. Heaven help you especially if you were a woman, a servant, or weren’t deemed worthy of knowledge and caught with the knowledge of the written word. You say you take this book as verbatim. Yet you break darn near every rule written inside lol. Do You really believe you should be judging others? I mean judge not lest ye be judged correct? That’s not your job. Commandment from god: My command is this: Love thy neighbor as I have loved you. John_15:12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celestial being, I think you're confused, Bob Seger is the devil, he is not an "other," you must reject him!!!!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.