Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Photo Album Up, new movies as well

Lady Bird Johnson Trail
Late last week we took some time to go and visit a National Parks trail about 40 miles north of here, named Lady Bird Johnson Trailhead. We picked it out of all the rest in our handbook because it said it was dog-friendly. When we got there, we found out it was decidedly not, with “Absolutely no dogs, not even you, YES, this means YOU with your FOUR DOGS, bob” plastered all over the place.

We went anyway. I put up a
few pictures that we took, but honestly, pictures don’t do it justice. Movies come closer, though. So after you head over to check out the picture album, mosey over to the movies and check out the movies of Lady Bird Johnson Trail over there.



Since I was there anyway,
I went ahead and updated the Family Album. I took a peek and noticed that the most recent pics of the new pups were almost 3 months old. Well, no longer! Now, they’re updated too.

As well as their
OWN album. Which now I sort of regret having made, because I’m lazy and it’s duplication that seems needless now.

Oh well, eh? Enjoy anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.