Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random bob gets them digits

tacoma at beach
Yes, it’s true. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, too. I just walked right up, struck up some conversation, and then before we parted ways, I asked for his phone number. Oh yeah, by the way it’s a guy. I potentially made a boy-friend. We’ll see, it’s still possible that he gave me a fake number to ease the blow of rejection, but I’ll find out soon enough I suppose.


This is exciting for me! The ‘bob doesn’t have many friends at this point. I mean, I have friends, but most of them are either imaginary or anymore strictly across the internet via email – so perhaps they are still imaginary anyway – or are just not around much anymore. I’ve lived up here for two years, and with the possible exception of one gentleman I work with, I’ve not made much in the way of friends. My work schedule makes it a little difficult, and since I – GASP! – get along with my significant other, we spend a lot of our free time in our own company. So friends have been secondary in concern and also just plain hard to come by.

So. His name’s
Maariooo, and he’s kinda cute! ;). OK OK, I kid. Sheesh.

I went up to talk to him because we instantly had a few things in common. We were both out off-roading along the beach. We were both driving Tacomas. We both had our dog(s) out running around as we did this. His dog? A black lab. With Balls™. And we’re both male of course, which is very important to
The Girl, as she’s not much into having me have things in common with women – go figure. But what really caught my attention was I passed him along the way to the beach, and he was going a different direction. A few minutes later we’re crossing paths on the beach, and I was curious how he got there so fast. Turns out, he doesn’t know.

So he might be stalking me. Don’t worry; I’ll proceed with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.