Saturday, August 16, 2008

Canon Camera Pissing me the Hell Off®

OK as much as I love the damn thing, I simultaneously hate the hell out of it. I just got it back from warranty service Friday. Yesterday when I went out to take pictures of my hella-cool new rearview mirror camera, I find that it’s making this horrible, juddering noise when I turn it on/off and the lens opens/retracts. Horrible noise, can’t be good.

Needless to say,
this is getting old. TOO old.

I really hope that some sort of lemon law applies here. I’ll be calling Canon on Tuesday to let them know that their camera is GREAT! When it’s working. Not so much all the other times. Cuz I will keep sending it back until they get it right or get me a new one that
is right.

Seriously. Don’t believe me? F*ck, I did it with a
damn new truck, fools! A camera ain’t nothin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.