Saturday, August 2, 2008

Of Mummies, Fruit Trains, & Bats

The Mummy: Tomb of The Excuse for yet Another
Rotten Tomatoes currently has this sitting at about 10%.

Yeah, seems about right.

And, what gives? I thought Jet Li retired like 3 years ago. Per his own words, no? I thought the overdone wire-fu thing was going to be put to rest. Guess not.



Pineapple Express (Translation: Fun with Drugs!)
Rotten Tomatoes currently has this sitting at about 78%. I like the cast, And I want to see it. But I freely admit, I’m fickle about comedies, so a high rating has really no bearing on my enjoyment. Hated 40 Year-Old Virgin myself. Not a big fan of the Fockers Series, either.



Still Pondering TDK
Rotten Tomatoes currently has The Dark Knight sitting at 94%. The more time goes on, the less I understand all the hype. The further removed from this film I get, the less I like it. To the point that anymore, I’m not sure sure I want to add it to my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.