Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reason #2,104,498 Why Apple is teh Awesome


You may recall that about a week ago I was online complaining about a broken optical drive? Yeah, that. May seem like an odd time to to give a reason to LIKE Apple computers, right?

Hey, hardware failures happen. And on an oft-ported laptop where the only moving mechanical part is the optical drive, I can’t really fault them too much. And you may have noticed that I’m back online, no? That’s because of the wonderful experience that is AppleCare, y’all. I called on Thursday (week 0). They had a box on my door the next morning. I had to work so I wasn’t able to ship it out until Monday. Monday it gets shipped out, Wednesday afternoon I have Fed Ex at my door delivering me a box, apologizing for being late.

LATE!1!!!!!1!!elevenTY!! Can you believe that?

Apple, I love you.

Now send me a new 17” MacBook Pro. Stat. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.