Monday, October 6, 2008

Going VoIP Soon

I’m pretty sure I’m going to be doing the VoIP thing here pretty soon. Not sure how the internet thing is going to work without the standard home phone line, but I figure even if I have to pay ~$10 to keep it active just for DSL, I’m still saving us about ~$25 a month (after taxes). Hey that’s a couple of Round Table Pizzas, dammit! Totally worth the effort.

And you know, it’s not like we use the phone that much. The Girl talks with her mom & Aunt a bit, but they video chat over the internet anyway so the phone’s not in use. Me? Well I’m just not that popular. Friday was my Birthday, and I got a whopping 3 phone calls. The Girl responded that “everyone’s calling here today.” Because 3 people called to talk to me. Not. Popular.

So hey, with my unpopularity, I might as well save $25 a month and put it towards pizzas. Or retirement. Whatever, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.