Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In Need of Backpack

I need a new backpack. You probably don’t remember, but awhile back I was looking for a new backpack. I’m back on the prowl now, I suppose. And what’s more, I’m looking at similar designs, I think. Sort of.

I want to be able to take my laptop safely with me when we go out & about. Why, you ask? Because I do use my computer (note this blog). It’s ultra-convenient. But the thing is, I really like being outdoors; I like hiking, I like chilling in what might be considered odd places to some more civilized individuals. And Basically I want the best of both worlds. I want to be able to enjoy my nature journeys, yet spend less time & home and in civilized areas using a computer; I want to just use the computer in the uncivilized areas!

So yeah, back on the prowl for something to fit my needs. No DSLR concerns this time, though. Just my lil’ Canon Elph that Could (when it’s not
Couldn’t-ing, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.