Saturday, June 13, 2009

As Promised: Van Duzen Gallery

A (random) man of my (random) word, I deliver to you now: my newly-updated photo galleries. See? I wouldn’t lie. Much, anyway. And definitely not if I know I’m going to get caught. And definitely not on the internet (that was a lie).


So as it were, I went through some of my old galleries and decided to delete some. I found I took a look at these now and thought to myself
why the frick did I put up a gallery dedicated to bunions or something like that. Anyway, what may have seemed like a good idea at the time proved to have worn its welcome, so there’s a good handful or two or three or possibly more that have now gone, gone away.

I did keep some old ones up, though. In fact I just plain changed my plans once or twice, and managed to waffle quite a bit on it all. At first I figured that I’d just set up a few galleries and rotate them. This would keep them more “fresh” and easier to manage in the long run. However it would preclude any direct linking to any galleries, as they would cycle and thus any links would be live and relevant for only a very limited time. So it seemed like what I was doing in the first place was best actually.

I do plan to incorporate one more current idea, though. I had the thought to create a “recent pics” gallery. I will do this. In fact I’ve already created it. It’s not live right now or anything, but it’s ready to go, once I have some pictures that are both
recent and not in a newly created gallery.

Yes, that’s right, as promised, I have randomly delivered my
Van Duzen gallery. Get to it with that link directly, or go and browse the photos main page and end up there eventually. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.