Friday, June 12, 2009

Quick Update: New Pics to come soon

Not Much to share, if anything, other than the fact that a couple of days ago we went out to the river, and I went photo-crazy. I got some good ones of the puppies, and a good one or two of the surrounding areas. I would have gotten more, but I was trying out a fish-eye lens attachment and wasn’t aware until I got home and inspected the photos in post-processing, that they’re about as sharp as the blunt end of President Bush.


Anyway. I got a bunch of good ones too, so I plan to put them up here shortly. Only real holdup is that with the recent switch back to RAW & Aperture, it will require I rebuild some of my old photo albums as well. Once it’s all up though, I’ll link to it. In the meantime, enjoy the teaser image that accompanies this post.

It’s a really great image actually, and I wasn’t even aware it was going to be so good when I took it. It was one of those, “hey what do we have here,” as I was editing away at my pictures. A few color choices to really bring it out, and wouldn’t you know it? A winner.

Anyway. keep your eyes open for the rest of them ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.