Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Four dogs = lots of dusts

IMG_7550
Four dogs. Let me say that another way: 4 dogs. And where there’s four (4) dogs, there’s bound to be dust, apparently.


I have been blaming it on
The Girl for about as long as I think I can get away with. Hell it could be her, all I’m sure of is that it’s not me (nothing is my fault. Ever). But it’s probably the dogs. You see that picture? Click on it. You know what that is? It’s not a dog. It looks like a dog, yes I know. But it’s not a dog. It’s just dog fur and probably a little dandruff and maybe other stuff I don’t want to envision, but mostly fur.

We cannot seem to get ahead of the dust at our place right now. We dust, we vacuum, we dust, and then we have to dust again. It’s ridiculous, and dusty apparently.

Miles was the culprit. I went to pet him and I ended up having to shave my hand so I figured it was probably time to take the brush to him. Little did I know, right? Every swipe yielded a new dog; I have mini-Miles running around everywhere now and they’re barking and yelping and chewing up tennis balls. And they’re all deaf, just like him, which is fun.

Anyway. New house should be here in a couple of weeks. I have a few updates to mention regarding that, but suffice to say that all seems to be going well at this point, minus a frustration or two.

News to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.