Wednesday, June 10, 2009

at&t Yahoo! users are 64% retarded (republican)

I don’t know why it is, I mean the internet is supposed to be democratizing society. Why then, are the majority of at&t Yahoo! Users so damned republican? go ahead and click the graphic to the right, take a look for yourself:


Talk about shaking my faith in humanity. That graphic is my own screenshot of the unspeakable. I mean, these people are not voting with knowledge on the subject. What has he done so badly with the economy? I don’t want to be an apologist or come of that way, I myself voted “Fairly Well” because I don’t agree with everything that’s been and is being done. I didn’t and don’t agree with the bailouts. I think that the Gov’t should have taken over the companies
– temporarily – and removed all the head management, and taken back the majority of their pay to offset the costs of their f*ck-ups. You know, all the guys that try to say their worth multiple millions a year, for the *quality* job they did driving their companies into bankruptcy.

Hell, I can drive a company into bankruptcy. Half the price, guys.

Anyway. No not everything that’s being done is “perfect” in my opinion either. But it’s a change of course, and if they (Big Business) won’t regulate themselves, then yeah, I think WE should. That IS government’s role, after all, to be a regulating body.

How can you have had to deal with bush (capitalization purposeful), and now that we’re making progress, say that it’s all hunky-dory? How the hell did these polled people say that we were on the right track when bush (capitalization purposeful) was in charge and letting all the people with money rob those without and generally letting the economy collapse upon itself under the weight of its own greed, and then when we’re trying to repair that damage, say that Obama is doing a screw-up job?

Faith. Humanity. Shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.