Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Dogs are finally "getting it"

I don’t want to jinx ourselves now, so you understand that I write this very, very cautiously. BUT, it would seem that after some vigorous beatings at the sight of wrongdoing & some lavish praise at the sight of a house still kept, Chase & Hunter have “figured it out.”


It’s been a good handful of weeks now that we’ve been “destruction-free.” if you will. No holes in the backyard, no chewed up rugs, no chewed up furniture (my poor couch
still sits wounded). Crap at this rate, if the house never goes through, I’m starting to feel more comfortable about staying put and just saving some more $$ for things that I shouldn’t buy, like a new TV or new Taco lifts.

But again, I’m trying to keep from getting carried away. Jinxing, and all. Watch I come home tonight and they’ve lit the kitchen on fire using twigs & paperclips or something. Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.