Sunday, May 17, 2009

House-Training & the pups: didn't jinx it

Yeah. I was almost positive when I wrote about it a week or so ago, that I had jinxed us by the mere mention of it. But I’m instead happy to report that we’re still destruction-free. With the exception of a tissue or two.


Yeah. Not sure, but for whatever reason they just can’t keep their mouths off of any snot-laden tissues they come across, no matter the punishment. They’ll mouth it right in front of you, the urge is so strong. I have no idea why. I just try to keep the tissues in a can that they can’t get into. If only
The Girl was of as strong a conviction on the matter.

Anyway, I bring it up because today I figured to come home to some destruction. It was a great day outside: sunny, warm, and wouldn’t you know it but myself & The Girl both had to work this morning. I was sure that the pups would get antsy, and have to enjoy the day somehow, even if that meant
mischief.

Nope. They’re
lernin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.