Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dolason Prairie Trail: A seccond go

This most recently passed Wednesday, me & The Girl set out to try the Dolason Prairie Trail for ourselves. I had done this trail with a gent I met online a month or so ago, and was telling her that she’d really enjoy it, especially the views. Was I right? Well, she said I was.


Of course she lies to me all the time so who really knows.

I am glad, at times like these, that I’m not a popular personality, and that a very few people actually stop by
www.randombob.net, most of those being family/friends. Why? Because I hate the thought of these pristine places being whored out because I talked about them and ‘made them popular.’ However with such lack of popularity myself, I don’t foresee that as a problem.

I’ll save you the details, and just say that yes, we enjoyed it, yes we just took the
young pups, and yes, I put up a gallery of some pictures. Please enjoy them. And hey, you should thank me, too. Between me & The Girl, we snapped some 200 pictures on this 5-½ hour journey. I managed to whittle it down to a mere 23 that you have to suffer through.

There, that’s not so bad, now is it? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.