Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hunter out of commission :-(

I had plans today that it looks like I will, unfortunately, not get to. Poor Hunter. He’s been in such pain the last 12 or so hours, that I couldn’t get any sleep myself last night. Every time he tried to lay down there was severe yelping, so he spent most of the night propped up on my side of the bed with his head buried in me, part of the night attempting to lay down and yelping, and the other part just standing in the open, afraid to move.


Limber Tail. I’ve never known the name of it but I’ve seen it plenty of times before in Miles, and on an occasion in Chase as well. Known causes in my cases has typically been overexertion. But these guys, that’s not the case I assure you. I have the most-exercised, most active dogs ever. EVER. But from my own personal experience, the worst muscle injuries I’ve had were always under the most mundane of situations; perhaps he just “twisted” it funny or something, you know? Caught the muscle & nerves in the just right position at just the right time to really get himself into good bit of agony.

I hope he gets better soon. And I hope I can get some sleep before I have to get to work. Because I’m wiped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.