Thursday, May 7, 2009

I thought I was the only one: Post-micturition convulsions

I had no idea it was so widespread. According to wikipedia, some 83% of male respondents polled said they experience them. “Pee Shivers.”


I thought I was the only one! I thought I was the only one… Didn’t have any idea that it was more widespread than the ‘bob until this very afternoon, when video chatting with a friend who asked me of
I myself get them; they just were listening to the radio where it was the subject of discussion and next thing you know I’m being asked. Why yes, yes I do. And now it’s both very relieving (pun only a little intended) to know that I’m not the only one that gets that uncontrollable, spine-tinging urge, whilst at the same same time a tiny little bit depressing. I guess I’m not special after all… :-(

Oh well. I guess I always sort of knew I wasn’t special. Always out of
someone’s league, ay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.