Sunday, July 27, 2008

Politicians to the Anti-Rescue!

Housing bill sent to the White House. I am not pleased, I am not pleased at all. Why the heck are we bailing out the very people who are responsible for the Housing Bubble? What bullsh!t. Thanks, politicians. Thanks, politicians who are not really trying to solve the problem but rather look like they’re “for the people.” This basically amounts to taxing me for their idiocy. F*ck that. I’m the people, be for me, dammit.

Look, I’ve
said it before and I’ve said it again, but I’m going to say it once more at least: If you really want to help out the most people, let this bubble completely implode. Yes, some people will get hurt. But you’re hurting far more by letting the prices stay artificially high. You’re damning entire generations to be continual renters, or slaves to a mortgage they can’t afford. It’s freakin’ impossible anymore to simply buy a home that’s at or less than 30% of your income.

Unless you want to get mugged daily. Which, uh, hey? Count me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.