Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gutter Mags, & Work Transfer Issues

Why are Pop-Culture Mags important?

You know, Us Weekly and People Magazine. Those pitiful excuses for reading. I’m not asking a rhetorical question, I haven’t a clue. I stare at them on break @ work sometimes, and I can’t for the life of me figure out why the hell people are so concerned with the lives of others. Enough so to actually pay $5 a week to read about it. You know, as if they’re close family or something.

F*ck that. Read my blog, people. Much more entertaining, and hey – I might be a celebrity. Someday.



Other developments on the soon-to-be store transfer
I had put in for vacation in late July. Now what? Man, I hope they don’t revoke my dates or something. Because I have absolutely nothing planned for those dates and I’d hate to have to reschedule all of that. Dammit.

But seriously, though. I want my days off. I put in for them like two months ago. I am really looking forward to working out, sleeping, and hiking, and sleeping some more, and that’s about it. No work, no shaving, no bathing… OK bathing occasionally, but we’re talking every-other-day at the
most here, alright? Seriously. I smell like roses naturally anyhow.



Other-other developments on the soon-to-be-store transfer
I just might be able to justify a motorcycle again! How cool would that be? Oh…. My. You have no idea the trouble I’d get into on a sportbike (is there any other kind of motorcycle to have, really?) on the 101. Oh… my… god. This could be awesome.

So long as I could find one for like $1,000. More than that and the gas savings don’t justify the purchase price over the next 6 months. And once I move back to an in-town store again, with the minimal driving I do to get to work anyhow it would take probably 6 years to make the purchase price worth it.

Don’t tell
The Girl this, however. Thoughs she thought it was hot when she met me, she’d rather I didn’t now. Go Figure. Anyway. Me + sportbike = AWESOME. Trust me, I know; been there, done that. I’ve crashed more GSX-R 1000’s than you’ve ever ridden more than likely. Trust me, I know; been there, done that.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.