Friday, June 6, 2008

West VA, CA Water Issues, & Clinton Conceding

images
West VA University President Resigns

Apparently he was under scrutiny for having awarded an MBA to a daughter of a big supporter of his. One who donates in sums of $20-million.

So… $20-million bought her an MBA? Sounds like the current state of business to me! I’d say she’s well on her way and May have actually inadvertently earned the degree.



California Denying Developments on Grounds of Lack of Water
WOW.

It’s a step. Now if we could just get everyone to admit and accept that the real problem, the root of all of it is, this an out-of-control growing population. Seriously, stop spitting out the babies, people; limited resources suck, especially when you’re far too numerous and sucking them dry.



Clinton Backing Obama Tomorrow
Clinton lays plans for Obama endorsement

Let me state this
again: Was there really any other option? This is so gay; it’s all show and nothing really worth holding on to. Why are people concerned? Obama has the nomination regardless, and it’s not like if Clinton says “don’t vote for Obama vote for McCain” I am going to do that. What could any of this possibly net?

Clinton Lost. It shouldn’t take this long to say “You won, champ” and move on with life. Geez.



Being The oft-bored soul I am….
I spent the last few nights putting up more galleries online. Now that I have a better way to organize them I can afford the long list of entries into my gallery. I am not going to bother putting links here to each of the new ones; I’ll just link you to the home page and you can click and enjoy until you can’t click any more :-)

Random bob’s
photos home page.

For your viewing pleasure.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.