Monday, June 30, 2008

Olbermann: A decent Guy!

images

A while back I posted a rant about how the herd-mentality, “I yell loudest” republican mindset was undoing the very fabric of what America is supposed to be about. Time for some swag from the other side!


A friend of mine linked me to this on youtube. It’s a bit long, but it’s accurate and the questions are real & pertinent. I think we should all stop to think about what it is we’re really after. And look to history for clues. Lots of people tend to think that “Trickle-down economics” will work, but history has shown otherwise. Remember the 80’s and early 90’s? Yeah, that was “trickle-down,” guys. That was what the republicans like to call tax cuts: giving the wealthy – who need help the least – the most back.

Anyway, here’s my TV superhero,
Keith Olbermann to actually ask the questions most of the “don’t question authority” media outlets ignore. Watch it. I know the timer says it’s long, but once you get going in it, it won’t seem long at all, I promise.



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.