Friday, June 13, 2008

Kern County, Hiker's Tragedy, & Celeb Look alike

Kern County halts ALL marriages as CA Legalizes Same-Sex Unions
This just in: Kern County, CA royally sucks.


I’m willing to wager: The people of Kern County, CA are the type of people that voted in 2004 “
with their morals,” believing that homos getting hitched was far worse than sending family, friends, & countrymen to die on foreign soil so that they would not really be any safer back at home.



Man saves, wife, friend in freak snowstorm
Now this story, as they gave it, is really sad.


Apparently, they were hiking in the Park when a freak snowstorm brought whiteout conditions. They dug a snow trench and huddled together to keep warm, the hubby on the bottom in the snow. He would not trade places with anyone, so he suffered the contact with the snow and eventually froze to death.

Man, I just hope that the other two aren’t getting together, you know?

Yes I know I know, I’m wrong for even thinking that. And hey, I’m not saying that they planned the “accident” or anything, not at all. Just saying that with the puzzle pieces they gave, there’s a dark way that thing could have gone together. Total
Oxygen material right there.



Odd comment of the day award
Presented to the guy that delivers the stuff from our distribution center. As we finished unloading the truck, he asked me if anyone had ever told me that I look like Kenny Loggins.


Uh, no. Not ever. Not once. Not even close. Thanks for playing?

I felt like humming the tagline from
Danger Zone or something when he said that. Not sure though if that would have helped my case or hurt it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You get a cookie.